Attend & Help Support the RIANP’s Mission
To increase access to quality healthcare in Rhode Island and forward the field of Naturopathic Medicine in the areas of public education, accessibility, and efforts toward licensing naturopathic doctors in Rhode Island
FLATBREAD PIZZA FUNDRAISER
TUES, DECEMBER 30th 2014 from 5:00pm-9:00pm
What: Flatbread Pizza Fundraiser for the RIANP - Come celebrate the end of 2014, and enjoy some delicious wood-fired pizza made with local ingredients. (Allergen free and veggie options available.)
Where: Flatbread Company, (Off Thayer Street) 161 Cushing Street, Providence, RI 02906
Why: Help make naturopathic medicine accessible to all Rhode Islanders.
How: Proceeds from every PIZZA eaten at the restaurant, ordered for take out, or delivered will be donated to the RIANP. Also, t here will a RAFFLE of health-related items. (See list below.)
Who: YOU and anyone you know! If you're away, order delivery for friends or family.
Hope to see you there! Please share & spread the word!
For more Info on Flatbread and to see their menu: www.flatbreadcompany.com
DONATED ITEMS TO BE RAFFLED OFF INCLUDE:
(1) 2 Bowen Treatments by Naturopathic Doctor Cathy Picard - $180 value
(2) A 45-minute Shiatsu Massage by Massage Therapist Karlo Berger - $50 value
(3) 3 Iyengar Yoga Classes with Naama Gidron at Motion Center Yoga Collective - $48 value
(4) 2 Yoga Classes of your choice at Breathing Time Yoga - $20 value
(5) An Immune Supportive Basket containing Farmacy Herbs Winter Warm Up tea and Eucalyptus essential oil, a netti pot, wool socks, Epsom salt, and instructions for nutrition and home hydrotherapy - $65 value
We will have Raffle Tickets available for sale beginning Saturday, December 20th.
You can stop by the RIANP Table at the Winter Farmer's Market in Pawtucket's Hope Artiste Village to purchase them, or contact Dr. Marcy Feibelman at Marcy@LeavesofChangeMedicine.com
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
The RIANP sends out a big thank you to the five individuals and their businesses above for their generous donations to our Raffle, and a big thank you to Dr. Keri Layton at Whole Family Wellness for her generous advertising donation for this event.