Dr. Paula Fainstat, DC, ND
Dr. Paula Fainstat is licensed by the College of Naturopathic Physicians of B.C., a member of the national association (CNA) and a member and former board member for 5 years of the provincial association (BCNA). She is board certified to perform ozone, chelation, intravenous vitamin and mineral therapies, neural therapy, spinal and joint manipulative therapies, APN (applied psycho-neurobiology), and applied kinesiology. She has been in practice (as a chiropractor/naturopathic physician) for over 25 years.
Dr. Paula Fainstat emphasizes individualizing treatment, especially in assessing the balance and support of a person`s natural healing processes while stimulating metabolic change. She has particular interest in psychological clearing techniques, food desensitization, pain and motor vehicle injuries, nervous system disorders and heavy metal detoxification.
The clinic offers evaluation of hormones, food sensitivities, heavy metal and environmental toxins, bowel disturbance, parasites, hair analysis, standard and specialized lab testing, plus a complete pharmacy and a nurse for intravenous services. This integrative and customized approach is used to address short-term and long-term problems from colds, flus, injuries & irritable newborns to long-term digestive complaints, female complaints, autoimmune disease and serious illnesses. It is also an excellent approach for preventative care and health maintenance.
• Licensed naturopathic physician, Vancouver BC, Canada
• Graduate of Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, Toronto, Ont, 1982 Chiropractor (D.C.)
• Graduate of the Ontario College of Naturopathic Medicine, Toronto, Ontario, 1989 (N.D.)
• Board Certified IV therapy, Prolotherapy, Chelation Therapy and Ozone Therapy
• BCNA board member for 5 years
• Founder and director Fourth & Alma Naturopathic Medical Centre
• Member of NATI (Naturopathic Academy of Therapeutic Injection) for Prolotherapy
• Developer and instructor of Body ReSet Therapy
• Applied Kinesiology (AK) and Autonomic Response Testing (ART)
• Additional studies in neural therapy, family constellation therapy, advanced skin analysis