- IV Nutritional Therapy and IM Vitamin Therapy
- Why do IV therapy?
- By the time disease manifests into signs and symptoms, it is often too late for oral vitamins and minerals.
- Our bodies are composed of cells. The cell is the functional unit of any tissue or organ.
- Imbalances and malfunctioning on the level of the cell later manifests as dysfunction of the organ or body system.
- These dysfunctions manifest as signs and symptoms suffered by the whole person.
- What cells need to be optimally health is:
- found in nature - vitamins, minerals and energy sources are the most common.
- Often due to inflammation or other barriers people who have developed a chronic condition no longer absorb nutrients well through the GI system
- IV nutrients are bypassing the gastrointestinal system and being delivered directly to the blood, that transports nutrients to cells.
- IV solutions are higher in concentration so they are rapidly absorbed into cells.
- In this way IV nutrients can help people get a jump start on healing from the cellular level.
- In the meantime the patient can work with their doctor to address any issues that prevent normal absorption of nutrients and the underlying causes that led to the dysfunction in the first place.
- Often people begin to feel some improvement right away.
- A series of IV nutrients can make serious progress for individuals toward re-establishing a healthy functioning system.
- Most people can recover their ability to absorb nutrients and will not use IV therapy long term.