The Doctor of the future will give no medicine,
but will interest the patient in the care
of the human frame, in diet and in the
cause and prevention of disease.”
-- Thomas Edison
Welcome! Integrative Health Institutes is dedicated to providing individualized wellness programs so you can meet your health goals.
Our Mission is to support sustainable health in a safe, caring and effective manner.
Dr. Tamara D. Trebilcock is a California licensed Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine.
Received Doctorate with highest honors from Bastyr University, the nation’s leader in Natural Medicine for General Practitioners.
Trained as a Primary Care Doctor in both natural and conventional medicine
Specializes in clinical nutrition, women's health, digestive concerns, anxiety/depression, hormonal imbalances, detoxification and environmental medicine
Medical Director of Integrative Health Institutes, a leader in Natural Medicine.
Previous clinical professor of Internal Medicine at Emperor's College in Santa Monica, CA.
Consultant and Lecturer providing expertise in the field of Integrative Medicine
Served as Chair of the Education Committee and has served on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors of the California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA).
Member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and The Holistic Health Network.
- Prior Southern California representative for Bastyr University alumni.
- Former Co- Director of Wellness for Wellness Express, a Family Wellness Center inside Whole Foods Markets.
Participates on an advisory council in the creation of integrative medical centers across the country
Dr. Trebilcock is still accepting new patients. Call the office today for a free 15 minute consult, free health and wellness education packet with CD and book by best selling author! (A value of $210)
Naturopathic Medicine is beneficial for a wide range of conditions.
It is based on determining the underlying causes of illness and stimulating the body's own healing ability. Dr. Trebilcock remains true to the nature of naturopathic medicine: "Treat the patient, not the disease."
Conditions commonly treated
- Bloating and gas, IBS
- Pregnancy/ Fertility Preparation for women using ART (IVF)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Natural Fertility/Pregnancy Preparation
- Menstrual Cramps and PMS
- PCOS, Vaginitis, chronic UTIs or yeast infections
- Hormonal Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue and insomnia
- High Blood Pressure, elevated cholesterol, blood sugar imbalances
- Food Allergies, Crohn's and UC
- Food Cravings, Weight gain
- Detoxification/Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Allergies and eczema
- Menopausal Concerns (hot flashes, insomnia, mood changes)
- Autoimmune conditions
- Joint aches and pains (OA, RA, trauma)
- Many more conditions!
Call today for an appointment to begin your journey
to optimal wellness!