Naturopathic Physicians are trained as Primary Care Doctors.Dr. Becker is trained to treat people of all ages, both with acute and chronic conditions. There are certainly times, however, that conventional medicine is appropriate. Because Dr. Becker is trained as a primary care doctor, she knows how to assess you and refer you to the necessary medical professional if need be.
Naturopathic Medicine is appropriate for:
- Headaches, fatigue, weight gain/loss
- Diabetes, fibromyalgia, environmental sensitivities, Lyme's disease, allergies, chronic pain
- Skin conditions such as: eczema, hives, warts, dermatitis
- Gastrointestinal conditions such as: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Ulcerative Colitis, Chron's Disease, gall bladder disease, hepatitis, chronic constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, food allergies
- Cardiovascular conditions such as: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arrythmias,
- Gynecological conditions such as: infertility, chronic vaginitis, sexual difficulties, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal symptoms, endometriosis, fibroids
- Respiratory conditions such as: Asthma, bronchitis, reoccurring respiratory infections, chronic sinusitis/rhinitis
- Urinary conditions such as: Interstitial cystitis, reoccurring urinary tract infections, chronic prostatitis, incontinence
- Mental/Emotional conditions such as: Anxiety, depression
- Auto immune conditions such as: Rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, celiac disease
- Cancer as Adjunctive therapy: currently undergoing conventional treatment and after conventional treatment to prevent reoccurrance
The goal is to get you well. And keep you well.