Dr. Allison Becker has been educated to the highest level possible in natural medicine. She offers both Naturopathic Medicine and Chinese Medicine to her patients.
Dr. Becker is trained as a general practice physician who specializes in natural medicine. Dr. Becker has a diverse practice as the age of her patients range from newborn to elder. Dr. Beckerís clinical practice focuses on pain management, rheumatoid disorders, hormonal imbalance, gastrointestinal disorders, womenís health, pediatrics, and teen health.
In her practice, Dr. Becker uses modern diagnostic techniques blended with ancient Chinese medical diagnostics to investigate the root cause of her patientís illness. She is dedicated to finding out why people are sick rather than just managing their symptoms. Dr. Becker then creates individualized treatment plans that address the whole person and empower her patients in their health care to create long-lasting wellness.
Dr. Becker believes in working cooperatively with other health care providers and doctors to provide the best in complementary and alternative medicine, and ultimately, to best serve the interests of her patients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences, The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine (N.D.), National College of Natural Medicine, Portland, Oregon
- Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine, (MSOM) National College of Natural
- Has studied under well known physicians each of whom is a famous practitioner in either their homeland of China or the United States.
- Licensed N.D. by the state of Oregon (Wisconsin does not currently license Naturopathic Doctors)
- Licensed acupuncturist by the state of Wisconsin
- Successfully passed National Board Exams overseen by the National Association Board of Naturopathic Examiners, the only Naturopathic Examining body fully accredited by the US Department of Education
- President of the Wisconsin Naturopathic Physicians Association.
- Member of American Association of Naturopathic Physicians, the professionís national organization
- After-Care Provider for cancer survivors from Cancer Treatment Center of America
- Maintains ongoing annual Continuing Education